Tuesday, April 10, 2007

God is Good

Have I mentioned lately just how good god is?!? No? Well I should!

Sunday morning my husband went to church with me...not because I whined and cried and begged and pleaded, but because he chose to go. Granted, he says he is only going 'for me' and Sunday morning I believe he slept through the majority of the message, but it has been two years since my husband has stepped foot in church. I'll take a sleeping husband in church for now. I know that God is big enough and powerful enough to open his ears, even while he sleeps. Of course he didn't sleep through the entire message because he misunderstood something that was said and was pretty riled up over it. It was ironic how passionate he was about something 'he doesn't care about'.
Monday I asked him for his overall impression, giving it a day or so to sink in. He said it wasn't that bad. He did ask for ear plugs so he wouldn't have to listen to the music. I almost laughed when he said it was too loud. (This coming from the guy who listens to Pantera and the like at decibels that could make your ears bleed) But other then that he said it was OK.
And he's coming again next week. God is good!!!!

No comments: