Thursday, January 4, 2007

To start us off...

I 'borrowed' these questions from here (http://jen-homeawayfromhome.blogspot.com/) just to get the ball rolling.

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship? It's over
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs? I honestly can not remember, but I guarantee it was last year some time.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am? sleeping...even though I was supposed to be to work at 8pm...oops!
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? searching for these questions
5. Are you good at math? Most, I can add, subtract, multiply, divide and find the hypotenuse of a triangle
6. Your formal night? Last time I did anything remotely formal was my little sister's wedding...and that was four and a half years ago...and not at night.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Not that I know of and probably not for anything good.
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? Yes
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? don't 'get' myspace, getting too practical I 'spose.
10. Last thing received in the mail? Catalogs and junk mail
11. How many different beverages have you drank today? one, water
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines? Only if the answering machine picks up.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Bryan Adams (I think)
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Haven't been to the beach since I was 15 and don't recall doing it then.
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? root canal
16. What is out your back door? Absolutely nada...don't have a back door to the apartment.
17. Any plans for Friday night? clean house and work on Sunday School lesson
18. Do you like the ocean? I like it just fine, as long as it stays where it is
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn? not personally, but we get them at work every year
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? no
21. Something you are excited about? planning a trip with my husband
22. What is your favorite flavor of jelly? Grape
23. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? no
24. Describe your keychain. It's round and silver
25.Where do you keep your change? Pennies and 'holiday money' are in a glass jar that looks like a tuxedo jacket, nickels and dimes are in a small paint can and quarters are in a different paint can.
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? depends on the definition of large...30 children, last Sunday.
27. What kind of winter coat do you have? A Buffalo Bills jacket, although I hardly ever have the chance to wear it. Most of the time i just wear a sweat jacket
28. What was the weather like on your graduation? no clue...hot I'm guessing. It was late May in Arizona.
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? open just a bit so that the cat can come in and out
30. What are your siblings middle names? she doesn't have one
31. Where is your dad right now? Most likely at home, asleep in front of the TV
32. What was the last thing you said? I have enough to keep me busy until then
33. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? That it isn't grace that keeps me from saying what I think; it's fear.
34. What color is your watch? don't wear one, don't own one
35. What do you think of when you think of Australia? kangaroos, Sydney and Five Mile Creek movies
36. When was the last time you squatted to pee? September; we were camping
37. Who is the last person you liked? not sure what this question is truly asking. Liked as what?
38. Are you close to your mom? more now then I was as a teenager
39. Where does your best friend work? at home, she's a SAHM
40. What is your least attractive feature? my knees
41. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? 6th or 7th grade
42. What color are your pants? wearing a plaid skirt
43. Do you have a roommate? my husband and Chones, my cat
44. What color is your bedroom flooring? brown apartment carpeting
45. Do you have a chair in your room? nope, barely have enough room for the queen size bed
46. What time of day were you born? 12:54PM, I think. I know it was 12:50 something...
47. Do you know anyone who is engaged? No.
48. What's your favorite number? 9
49. Do you know anyone named Laurie? laura, yes. laurie, no I don't think so.
50. What color is your mom's hair? dark brown, almost black, with touches of grey
51. Do you have a dog? no, but I'd like two (not a misspelling, I'd like two bassett hounds)
52. Where did you live in 1987? with my parents...in Arizona
53. What happened to you in 1993?I graduated high school and started college
54. Does your first memory involve your dad? No
55. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? yes...we sang all the time
56. When was the last time you went swimming? I have no clue, it's been a while
57. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? No, but I don't travel all that often where I have to trust my luggage to perfect strangers to get it to where I am going
58. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? by email, yesterday. by phone, the day before
59. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? no
60. Do you play an instrument? used to be able to play the clarinet and trumpet, not so sure how well I'd do today
61. Have you ever thought it would be Cool to smash a guitar? no, can't get past the tremendous amount of money being wasted by doing it.
62. Do you like fire? I like to sit around the campfire and I wish I had a fireplace, but I'm not fascinated by it in general.
63. Where is your best friend from? junior high, but she was born in Kansas
64. Are you allergic to anything? citrus and walnuts
65. When was the last time you cried? This afternoon when I was looking at this website (http://nowilaymedowntosleep.org/)
66. What kind of shampoo do you use? Suave and Sun Silk
67. Have you ever been to a spa? for a massage
68. Were you popular in high school? not in school in general, but I was popular in band if that's possible
69. Did you take science all four years of high school? Nope, stopped at chemistry my junior year, had no desire to take physics.
70. Do you like butterflies? yeah, it's cool to think of where they come from
71. What is the last book you read? Ordinary Baby, Extraordinary Gift by Gloria Gaither
72. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? when I drank soda, I drank Coke! loved Coke!
73. What is one thing you miss about your past? it seemed like I had more time to hang out with friends, relax.
74. Did you ever see the school nurse? yes, I think I spent the majority of my 4th grade year in there becasue I hated my teacher
75. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? yes. So now i teach the preschoolers at church.
76. What is one thing you've learned about your life recently? That it is what it is and that's okay. 77. Are you jealous of anyone? sometimes
78. Is anyone jealous of you? not that they've told me
79. When was the last time you were in an elevator? just before Christmas at the mall

okay, that's it.

No comments: