Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where oh where has my creativity gone?

Oh where oh where could it be?

Alright, you know you read that in song! That was my intention, you know.

But on a more serious note...I have spent the day racking my brain trying to think of something cute, somewhat practical, somewhat funcational, inexpensive and easy to make for the kids in my preschool class at church for Valentine's Day. I have even went on line for ideas, but nothing is just jumping out at me as the greatest thing ever! Why can't I think of something?

I have lost all of the creative juices in my brain...I think there's a hole in my head! It's the only logical explanation...really, it is.

Okay, maybe it's because I am already thinking of too many things and my brain only has so many open pathways alloted for creativity or thinking for that matter and i am plum exhausting them all. Yeah, that sounds about right...need to stop thinking so that I can think creatively. Mm Hm, now only if I knew how that was done.

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

See, my brain is fried...it doesn't feel fried. i still feel functional, but apparently i am fooling myself. Apparently, i have no sane thoughts left in my head. I am wiped!

Oh where oh where has my creativity gone?
Oh where oh where could it be?
My brain is working in overdrive
but lacks all originality!

No comments: