Monday, February 5, 2007

And in this corner...

wearing the plus size clothes and weighing in at 192.5 pounds....Melissa the Determined!

Determined to lose weight!
Determined to be healthier!
Determined to eat better!
Determined to be more active!
Determined to be happier with me!
Determined to stop making excuses!
Determined to start taking action!
Determined to hold myself accountable!
Determined to make better choices!
Determined to set goals!
Determined to meet goals!
Determined to stop being lazy!
Determined to be...
Melissa the Determined!
I joined Weight Watchers on-line today. I am determined to do something about my weight. I have lost 30 pounds since last March. (Honestly, I had lost even more, but I backslid and gained some of it back) I know I can I do it. I just have to stop being lazy. I have to stop being complacent. I have to start caring about me; about the way I look, the way I feel, about what I've become and about what I want to become!
So of course, each week you'll all get to read about my progress...or lack thereof, if the case may be. I am expecting, yes EXPECTING, you all to lbe in my corner. Leave me comments of encouragement, pick me up, don't let me throw in the towel, don't let me give up on this fight!
If you're going to be a Loser, you can't be a Quitter!

1 comment:

Karebear said...

Always in your corner, need to work on getting rid of the winter pudge, too. Keep telling myself, "soon as the weather gets better" or at least dries out a little. Should be walking the dog daily, today we cheated and went for a ride :)