Monday, February 5, 2007

Music for Monday

Do you want to know what the top 50 songs were from the year that I graduated? C'mon, you know you do...I'm sure the question has just been keeping you up at nights. Alright, maybe not, but still, here are the top 50 songs from 1993. Enjoy!

  1. What Is Love - Haddaway
  2. Come Baby Come - K7
  3. Hero - Mariah Carey
  4. In The Still Of The Night (I'll Remember) - Boyz II Men
  5. Have I Told You Lately - Rod Stewart
  6. Can't Help Falling In Love - UB40
  7. Dreamlover - Mariah Carey
  8. Supermodel (You Better Work) - RuPaul
  9. Nuthin' But A "G" Thang - Dr. Dre
  10. Cryin' - Aerosmith
  11. Murder She Wrote - Chaka Demus and Pliers
  12. Shoop - Salt N Pepa
  13. A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
  14. Show Me Love - Robin S
  15. I'm So Into You - SWV
  16. Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty By Nature
  17. Rhythm Is A Dancer - Snap!
  18. All that She Wants - Ace Of Base
  19. When I Fall In Love - Celine Dion & Clive Griffin
  20. Hey Mr. D.J. - Zhane
  21. Just Kickin' It - Xscape
  22. That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
  23. T-R-O-U-B-L-E - Travis Tritt
  24. Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
  25. No Ordinary Love - Sade
  26. I Get Around - 2 Pac
  27. Weak - SWV
  28. Bad Boys - Inner Circle
  29. Whoot, There It Is - 95 South
  30. More and More - Captain Hollywood Project
  31. I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) - the Proclaimers
  32. I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston
  33. Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
  34. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do that) - Meatloaf
  35. Love U More - Sunscreem
  36. Knockin Da Boots - H-Town
  37. Will You Be There - Michael Jackson
  38. Connected - Stereo MCs
  39. Passionate Kisses - Mary Chapin-Carpenter
  40. Boom! Shake The Room - Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince
  41. Baby I'm Yours - Shai
  42. Freak Me - Silk
  43. Reason To Believe - Rod Stewart & Ronnie Wood
  44. Sweat (A La La La La Song) - Inner Circle
  45. Deeper and Deeper - Madonna
  46. Another Sad Love Song - Toni Braxton
  47. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love - Taylor Dayne
  48. Ooh Child - Dino
  49. Whoomp! There It Is - Tag Team
  50. Two Princes - Spin Doctors

Apparently 1993 was a 'love song' kind of year

No comments: